04/13/2023 | 13:40:24
Detail: FULLY VIRTUAL PSYCHIATRY POSITION WITH FLEXIBLE HOURS AND COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION.
Braxia Health (Formerly known as the Canadian Rapid Treatment Center of Excellence (CRTCE)) is a multidisciplinary outpatient clinical research facility specializing in providing breakthrough rapid acting treatments for depression, including but not limited to intravenous ketamine, and sublingual/oral Ketamine.
Braxia Health operates four clinics in Ontario, which are located in Toronto, Mississauga, Ottawa, and Kitchener respectively.
Braxia Health is seeking to hire a psychiatry resident to assist with virtual outpatient consultations and follow-ups for mood disorder patients.
Applicants would need to complete interview, and will be provided comprehensive training. No previous ketamine or psychedelic experience needed.
Currently all consultations are done virtually using secure video, along side Telus EMR. In person consultations can be conducted from our Toronto, Mississauga, and Ottawa locations if preferred.
• Catchment area includes Ontario and other provinces on a case by base basis
• Specializing in treatment resistant MDD, Bipolar disorder. PTSD/OCD patients seen on a case by case basis
• Patient population ranges from: 18-65 (older patients are seen on a case by case basis)
• Clinics located in Mississauga, Toronto, Ottawa, and Kitchener
• Flexible schedule (MINIMUM 8 HOURS PER WEEK FOR 6 MONTH COMMITMENT)
• Multidisciplinary team consisting of: Anesthesiologists, Care Coordinators, Family Physicians, Psychiatrists, Pharmacists, RN's, RPN's.
• Supportive environment with weekly QA meetings, and monthly complex case review sessions.
Compensation: Hourly rate to be determined based on time commitment, experience and stage of training.